The installation process of the bathroom floor drain has always been the focus of the decoration owners, and the location of the bathroom floor drain has always been troubled by the majority of owners. A good bathroom floor drain and a good installation specification process can effectively prevent the odor of the sewer from returning from the floor drain, and also play a good role in preventing insects, flooding, and blocking. So how to install the bathroom floor drain? Where is the best location for the bathroom floor drain?
1. Level the ground, find the level, and find the slope. The tiles should be pasted in the middle, and the tiles on the wall should be seamed together, starting from the center to both sides.
2. The water outlet and infrastructure transformation before installation-the diameter of the water pipe is generally 50mm
3. Place the floor drain well and determine its accurate location
4. According to the location of the floor drain, three tiles need to be cut around.
5. Set the position, start marking, and determine the specific size to be cut (the size must be accurate)
Everyone knows that the floor drain is an important interface connecting the drainage piping system and the indoor ground. As an important part of the drainage system in a house, its function directly affects the quality of indoor air, and it is very important to control the odor in the bathroom.
We have talked about how to buy floor drains many times, or install them.
But we don't seem to know how to choose the location of the floor drain.
The floor drain is best located on one side of the brick. If it is in the middle of the brick, no matter how the brick is inclined, the floor drain will not be the lowest point.
In addition, the reserved holes for drainage by real estate developers are relatively large when handing over the house, and they need to be repaired by the decoration staff. Many consumers buy floor drains at the end of the renovation based on the size of the drain outlet that the decoration team has repaired. However, all floor drains on the market are of standard size, so there are occasions when the product cannot be selected to meet the requirements. Therefore, consumers are reminded that they should choose the floor drain they like in the design stage of the decoration, and then construct the drainage outlet according to the size of the floor drain. In addition, the opening diameter of the drain grate should be controlled between 6-8mm to prevent hair, sludge, sand and other dirt from entering the floor drain.