1. The floor drain core must be removed before the long bathroom floor drain is installed, so as to prevent debris from falling into the floor drain core and causing damage.
2. The purpose of installing a long floor drain is to drain, so the location of the long floor drain should be slightly lower than the ground to facilitate drainage. Before the floor drain is installed, if the drain pipe is too close to the ground, the drain pipe should be cut short, so as to ensure that the installed floor drain panel is slightly lower than the ground.
3. In order to ensure that the overall decoration effect is not destroyed, the long floor drain of the bathroom cannot be installed too much below the ground. Therefore, if the drain pipe is too far from the ground, it should be filled with cement mortar to achieve the purpose of heightening the drain pipe. , After the floor drain is installed, a good decorative effect can be guaranteed.
4. When installing a long bathroom floor drain, in order to prevent tools and other items from falling into the drain pipe and causing blockage, the drain pipe should be blocked with cloth or other soft objects in advance, and the floor drain core should be taken out only when it is installed.
5. The installation of the long floor drain in the bathroom should take into account the convenience of future maintenance. Therefore, when filling the cement mortar, the floor drain should not be used directly. Instead, use kraft paper or other strong materials to roll into a cylinder that matches the drain pipe and connect it with the drain pipe. , And higher than the ground, and then filled with cement mortar.
6. The long floor drain is connected to the sewer pipe and raised above the ground. Fill the mixed cement mortar (1:1) into the surrounding voids, adjust the height of the floor drain panel to a suitable position, and after the cement mortar has solidified, set the long floor drain Put it into the formed pipe and make it fit closely with the pipe wall.