What are the benefits of stainless steel floor drain:
1) The appearance is beautiful, clean and fashionable. It is helpful to improve the grade of urban buildings. It can be installed in the open, concealed, or buried in the ground.
2) Good temperature resistance. The stainless steel tube can work safely for a long time at a temperature of -270℃-400℃. No matter it is high temperature or low temperature, no harmful substances will be precipitated, and the material performance is quite stable.
3) Excellent wear resistance. Stainless steel floor drain pipes can withstand high-speed water erosion up to 30m/s. Used in the diversion stainless steel pipes of high-head power stations, the water speed at the end of the nozzle reaches more than 60m/s, and it is still more than 100 years old. Service life.
4) Excellent corrosion resistance The thin and dense chromium-rich oxide film on the surface makes stainless steel water pipes have good corrosion resistance in all water quality including soft water, even if they are buried in the ground, they have excellent corrosion resistance.
5) The inner wall is smooth and the water resistance is small. The sanitary stainless steel water pipe has a smooth inner wall and very small water resistance. At low flow rates, the water resistance is only 2/5 of that of carbon steel pipes, which reduces pressure loss and reduces transportation costs. Bacteria stick to dirt and do not accumulate dirt.
6) Good safety and hygiene performance. The material is safe and lead-free, no corrosion and exudation, no peculiar smell or turbidity, no secondary pollution to the water quality, pure and hygienic water quality is maintained, and the sanitary safety is fully guaranteed.
7) Good heat preservation performance The heat preservation performance of stainless steel floor drain pipes is 24 times that of copper pipes, which reduces heat energy loss and is especially suitable for hot water transportation.
8) Excellent mechanical properties The tensile strength of stainless steel made of materials is greater than 530 N/mm, which is 3-4 times that of copper pipes, twice that of galvanized pipes, and 8-10 times that of PPR pipes. The ductility and toughness.
9) 100% recyclable
It will not cause environmental pollution, is green and environmentally friendly, is conducive to sustainable development, and even stainless steel waste has great economic value.
10) Long service life, low comprehensive cost. Field corrosion test data shows that the service life of stainless steel water pipes can reach 100 years, and there is almost no need for maintenance during the life cycle. 1/2 of galvanized pipe, 1/4 of high-quality PPR pipe, 1/2 of copper pipe.
11) A wide range of applications can be used in home decoration and high-end villa decoration cold and hot water projects; municipal water supply pipe network, pipeline direct drinking water, hot water transportation, medium and high-end building water supply, hot water pipes for heating, steam pipes and severe cold Outdoor high-speed in the area, urban fire water supply, pump room and other occasions.
12) Conducive to saving water resources The high strength of the stainless steel floor drain pipe greatly reduces the possibility of water leakage due to external forces, significantly reduces the water leakage rate, and enables effective protection and utilization of water resources.