Floor drains mainly use those materials
There are mainly cast iron, PVC, zinc alloy, ceramics, cast aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper alloy and other materials.
1. Cast iron: cheap, easy to rust, unsightly, sticky dirt after rust, difficult to clean;
2. PVC: low price, easily deformed by temperature, poor resistance to scratches and impact, and unsightly; 3. Zinc alloy: low price, easily corroded;
4. Ceramics: cheap, corrosion-resistant, not impact-resistant;
5. Cast aluminum: mid-range price, light weight and rougher;
6. Stainless steel: moderate price, beautiful and durable;
7. Copper alloy: moderate price, useable type.
8. Brass: heavy, high-grade, high price, the surface can be electroplated.
How to choose stainless steel floor drain
1. Floor drain: stainless steel floor drain should be selected. Stainless steel floor drain with deodorant function is more practical, effectively avoiding the problem of bathroom odor in wet weather, and creating a good home living environment.
2. Ceiling: Materials with waterproof, anti-corrosion and anti-rust characteristics should be selected.
3. Ground: Before laying the floor tiles, be sure to do a good job of waterproofing; after laying the tiles, make sure that the brick surface has a drain slope, and the slope faces the floor drain.
4. Wall: The ceramic tiles on the wall should also be moisture-proof and waterproof, and the tiles should be flat when they are attached, and they should be seamed and aligned with the floor tiles to ensure the integrity of the wall and the ground.
5. Ventilation: There must be an exhaust fan in the bathroom, and the exhaust fan must be equipped with a retrograde gate to prevent the dirty air from flowing back.
6. Circuit laying: The wire joints in the bathroom must be tinned, and waterproof tape and insulating tape must be wrapped successively to ensure safety; the wire body must be covered with a flame-retardant tube; all switches and sockets must have moisture-proof boxes. 7. Sanitary ware installation: It is best to record the distance of the drain holes before the decoration, and choose the bathtub, bath room, sensor urinal, wash basin and other sanitary ware according to the size, so as to avoid the inappropriate size during the decoration.
8. Doors and windows: It is best to have windows in the bathroom to facilitate ventilation; in order to prevent water from overflowing in the bathroom, the door boundary should be slightly higher than the inside of the bathroom.